Terms of website use
working of site
- our site help the consumers to connect with different vendors for their events
- our site organize events like wedding functions,theme party,birthday party, Award functions and many more.
- we have many well known eminent vendors with us who have vast experience and track record in providing their best services like photographers, choreographers, make- up artist, decorators, event managers/ party planners, DJ`s, musicians, orchestras, dance troupes, security personals, caterers, Band trope, couture designers and makers etc.
- Our site helps the buyer to plan and organize their event without appointing a private planner, which might save a huge money to spend on event planner or consultant.On our website you can find each and every service at a single website which requires for wedding and all auspicious function.
- Any vendor who has any interest in working with us is required to register and must provide certain data given in registration form.
In registering and providing such data, the Vendor represents and warrants that:
- (a) the information about yourself should be true, accurate, current, and complete (apart from optional items) as required by various registration forms on the Website (the "Registration Data") and (b) you will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- if information provided by you is not true,incomplete,inaccurate or Weddings Arrange has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete,The Weddings Arrange has all their rights to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future access to and use of this Website with immediate effect.
- . The Vendor understands that he/she is legally, financially and morally responsible for all uses of our site by himself/ herself and those using his/her login information.
- The vendors agree and undertakes the following :-
- vendors are not allowed to use our site for any other purpose including without limitations
- shall not upload, post, email, transmit, communicate including through emails or otherwise make available any Content that is misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, threatening, libelous, defamatory, vulgar
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information, learned or disclosed as part
- In case any information posted on our site by any of the Vendors is in violation of any of the terms mentioned hereinabove and/ if Wedding Arrange has reasonable grounds to suspect that your Vendor listing is in violation of these term`s, Wedding Arrange has the right to suspend or terminate account of the Vendor and refuse any and all current or future access to and use of this Website with immediate effect.
- In case the Vendor has engaged in fraudulent activity, misrepresentation, falsehoods or any illegal activity in connection with our Site,or fond violating any rules and regulations mentioned in our website Weddings Arrange may suspend or terminate the Vendor`s account and/ or membership. Weddings Arrange also reserves its right to take appropriate legal action under the law against the Vendor.
- The terms are incorporated herein and also reasonable
- The Vendor acknowledges and agrees that the technical processing of this Website and the transmission of transaction messages relating to the products and services on this Website may involve
- Transmissions of your Registration Data and other data collected and maintained by Wedding Arrange with regard to you, over various networks and to various countries;
- changes to conform and adapt your Registration Data and other data collected and maintained by Wedding Arrange
- Wedding Arrange will not be held responsible for events arising from third parties gaining unauthorised access to such data.
Review of Intntegrity
- The Vendor shall not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material/ review or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or applicable regulation or code of conduct. If the Vendor engages in the practice of unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, then Wedding Arrange shall have the right to remove or edit the said information/ reviews.
- If any of the actions of the Vendor undermine the integrity of Wedding Arrange`s site or review system, then Wedding Arrange shall have a right to limit the number of reviews of the Vendor and/ or temporarily suspend or permanently remove the said Vendor from our Site. The Vendor may not cancel on our site`s Buyers because he/ she is afraid of receiving a less than a perfect or negative Buyers review after the event has taken place
Limitation of Liability
- Wedding Arrange shall not be liable for any claims whatsoever against non-fulfillment or unsatisfactory fulfillment of products and services purchased from the Vendor by any Buyer through our site.
- Our site Wedding Arrange is not responsible for any money transaction between buyers and vendors. Wedding Arrange is only a platform for connecting the Vendor and the buyer and do not undertake any liability of money transaction or outstanding towards any party.
- NO-SHOWS, CANCELLATIONS, & BUYERS DEPOSIT/BALANCE PAYMENT RETURNS
- The Vendor cannot change and/or increase the information and prices of its services, products or packages after a Buyer has contacted the Vendor or accepted the Vendor`s quote in respect of the said service, product or package
- Membership of any Vendor who has been a "no-show" for more than one Wedding Arrange`s booking and/or fails to return the
Buyer`s deposit or balance payment for said no-show temporarily suspend or permanently de-activate
- If the Vendor fails to reply two (2)_ or more consecutive email of a Buyer/s, then Wedding Arrange shall have the explicit right to temporarily suspend or permanently de-activate the Vendor from the said site.
Data security of members
- Our site is committed to provide a secure and safe environment to its Vendors and Buyers. If any photo, comment, audios or videos posted on our site are found to be obscene, sexual or otherwise offensive photos by Wedding Arrange, then Wedding Arrange at its sole discretion may remove such photo, comment, audios or videos
- The Vendor may cancel its membership by contacting Wedding Arrange at info@ Wedding Arrange.com
- However, if the vendor has any pending events, the same shall be completed and the termination shall be effective post the date of the event.